Mary Williams, CEO
As the President and CEO of InfiniTek Mary has built a strong reputation for leading technical development teams. With over 20 year's experience of leading and managing highly technical engineering/programming resources, she is uniquely positioned to lead InfiniTek's technical vision into the Microsoft Channel.
Highlights of Proven Accomplishments:
- 10 Years in the Microsoft Dynamics NAV Channel - Management and Software Development Implementation
- Former MIS Director - Embassy Television/Pictures (now Sony Pictures)
- Software Developer, Insurance Systems, Farmers Insurance Group, Truck Insurance Exchange, Sullivan & Associates
- Assistant to Public Relations Director of the LA Country Transportation Commission, Mayor Tom Bradley, County Supervisors / Headed Citizens Advisory Committee with author Ray Bradbury
- Assistant to John Sullivan, Chairman of the Board of Director, Farmers Insurance Group
- Rollout of Walmart.com
- Implemented first network for the Los Angeles Philharmonic at the Music Center, City of Los Angeles
- McDonnell Douglas Contract Review for the City of Los Angeles, Mayor Tom Bradley and City Attorney James Hahn
- California Department of Motor Vehicles, Statewide computer system review,
- Microsoft Ad Campaign rollout of Windows 95
- National Ad Campaigns for AT&T, JCPenney, Mitsubishi, Cadillac, Northwest Airlines, Chevrolet, Compaq Computer Corp.
- Development and Implementation of Backlot Operations System for Paramount Pictures
John Rafanello, VP of Operations
John is a former space electronics engineer who worked developing the guidance control system for the Saturn Moon rocket, a former Disney Imagineer who was instrumental in bringing the Disneyworld EPCOT project in on time, and a creator of dozens of personnel workshops and programs that empower people with the ability to achieve their objectives with greater and greater ease.
He is an expert in "Total Quality Assurances", the organizational and personnel enhancement technologies that enabled the Japanese to evolve their industries into the world class leaders they are today.
John is a very fun and easy person to work with. In the tradition of a truly masterful storyteller and communicator, he offers solutions and know-how that transform complexities into simplicities, and stress into relief. His forty years of success as a business and personal consultant enable him to guide company personnel out of difficulties and into the joy of discovering workable answers that bring them the success they are seeking.
At InfiniTek, John will be responsible for strategic planning, business operations, communications, administration, personnel enhancements and key customer and vendor relationships. His primary duty will be to ensure that we continually and successfully empower our clients with the ability to create more of the life, success and enjoyable working environment they want.